Facebook Ads Management - Premium
You can relax knowing we are geeking out in your account, making sure it's running and working to its fullest potential. We do all the Facebook Ads work for you. This gig is for advanced Facebook Ad campaigns -- “conversion funnels” with multiple levels of retargeting and offers.
What you can expect:
- New campaigns, we will setup your Facebook campaign from scratch
- Existing campaigns, we will optimize your existing campaigns to take them to the next level
- A briefing on the goals (more leads, sales, branding etc.)
- We support ad spends up to $2,000 per month
- Complete setup or re-structure up to 3 campaigns
- Full geo and demographic targeting and setup
- Ad creation using stock images or client provided images/videos
- Usually 7-10 Business Days for complete setup
- This is for 1 Facebook Ads Account/1 Business URL
- 100% of Facebook Ads Management for Your Business!
- You'll have a dedicated account manager who is a digital marketing specialist trained in current Facebook Ads best practices.
What we need from you:
- You must have a Business Manager Account with Facebook before this can be purchased
- Facebook Page Admin Access
- Facebook Ad Admin Account Access
- The daily budget will be paid by client
- A credit card that is attached to the Business Manager Account
- A Briefing on the Goals (More Leads, Sales, Branding Etc.)
- You will need to have the assets required to build your conversion funnel - “valuable” content pieces to send cold traffic to, a lead magnet or tripwire offer with all of the assets and landing/thank-you pages built, and a featured offer (or offers) with all of the assets and landing pages/thank-you pages built. If you don’t have these we can help coach you through creating them, but we will not create or build these assets for you.
- *Please note: Unless all the above needs are provided in a timely manner, no refund will be issued.
- Is there a contract?
- There are zero long term contracts. We hate long terms contracts, and we work month-to- month with all of our clients. You can cancel anytime.
- Is there a minimum budget I should have for this service?
- There is a minimal monthly Facebook budget of $300 per month. A budget of at least $500 per month is recommended.
- I'm an agency and want this gig for my client(s)
- If you are an agency and would like to purchase Facebook Ads Management for your client, you certainly can. However, please note: You will need to manage the client interfacing. Our team will not be able to jump on calls with your client. The same rules apply -- one Facebook Ads Account/1 Business URL.
- Do I get to see/approve the ads before they go live?
- If you wish, you may see and approve all text or image ads before going live. We typically will have creative license to create the ads, ad copy and image ads, yet of course all ads will be in line with your goals and business. Approval will only be if requested, otherwise it would slow down the process greatly.
- Do you handle all the tracking and optimization?
- Yes, the Facebook pixel will be generated but it will be up to the client to place the code on the website or landing pages. We will provide instructions on how to place the code. The Facebook pixel also includes conversion tracking. And yes, all optimization is included in the service each month.
- What type of account do I need?
- You must have a Facebook business account before purchasing this gig.
- Is there a setup fee?
- There are zero setup fee and zero hidden fees. What you're quoted is what you pay each month, nothing more.
- Is it possible to see results the first month or should I be ready for more than one month to give it a fair shot?
- Facebook Ads Management is an ongoing service that requires time, data and optimizations to get it well oiled and worked. While the services are month to month, we ask that clients give at least 90 days to allow us to grow and optimize the campaigns. Clients can expect to see traffic and "results" within the first 30 days. The "results" (leads, calls, sales or whatever the goal) will only improve over time. It's very common to turn on a campaign and see leads come in the same day!
- Who is managing the traffic?
- Your dedicated account manager is managing and optimizing your traffic. They will be looking for demographics and targeting that are performing better (or worse!) than “average” and making adjustments based on what the data is showing.
- Where can I see my campaign?
- All campaigns are built inside of Facebook, where all campaigns can be viewed and approved before being pushed live.
- How long does it take for my ad campaign to go live?
- Your campaign is guaranteed to be live within the first month. We can't quote an exact time for it to be up and running, as it's case-by-case, but it's usually within 7-10 business days from when we receive your information.
- How do I get started?
- It’s pretty simple, after you purchase you will receive a brief questionnaire. Here you will provide all the info your account manager will need and they'll be in touch to let you know they're getting started. Done and done.